10 Things to consider when marketing your business
1. Your Company USP "Unique Selling Point" - what makes you different.
2. Features of your principle product/service - what can your product or service do for customers.
3. Benefits of your principle product/service - focus on customer experience - what can your product do for your customers.
4. Position in the market place, are you the premium product/service or the lower entry level.
5. Competitors ,who are they and what are they doing.
6. Target market who, where. Be very clear on who your target market is and where you can find them.
7. Your Marketing Objectives. Be SMART and make them part of your business plan.
8. Your Marketing Strategy.What strategy will you use to market your products and services.
9. What channels you will use to get to market on line and off line - make sure you know where your customers are and the best way to reach them. Traditional marketing and digital marketing.
10. How you will measure response.